MedAtlantic Healthcare Solutions has partnered with a growing teleradiology group that is looking for a teleradiologist to join their team to assist in reading a diagnostic mix of cases 100% remote from home.
- Remote Radiologist Needed
- Sub-specialty not required
- Board-certified radiologist
- Growing team of physicians
- 7 on 7 off or 5 on 5 off (Flexible) or 3 days a week
- 100% remote schedule
- Enjoy work life balance with a group that also covers Malpractice/Tail.
- Group will supply the work station for you and offers benefits as a W2 or 1099 (W2 preferred)
- Offers CME assistance and RSNA/ACR membership reimbursement
- Credentialing assistance to make everything easier for your on-boarding process
- 24/7 IT support
- 8p-5a PST
- 12a-8p EST
The Ideal Candidate:
-Need at least one of these states AZ, CA, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, NM, NV, NY, OH, SC, VA
-Board Certified or Eligible by the ABR or AOBR
-Able to read: CT, CT AP, Basic MR, Nuc Med, US, X-Ray
Please apply or call/text 904-567-6410 to learn more. If you’re not interested, but have a colleague who might be, MedAtlantic offers a lucrative referral bonus if you refer a colleague that would like more information.