MedAtlantic Healthcare Solutions is seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join an established group with a long term hospital contract.
- Work Hours: M-F; 7a-3p (no night call)
- Case mix Details:
- General IR (no high end vascular) and some general radiology reads in a hospital.
- Average 7 interventions/day: thoracenthesis, paracenthesis, central venous access, aorto-peripheral angiograms, embolization of GI bleed, stent placement.
- Diagnostic: mostly xrays and some CTs, US (40-50 studies) to be read between procedures or if there are no procedures.
- Privately owned group w/ long term hospital contract
- Generous vacation time
- Full benefits
- Medical malpractice + tail coverage included
- Commuting allowance
- CME allowance
Board certified in Interventional Radiology
Please apply or call/text 904-567-6410 to learn more. If you’re not interested, but have a colleague who might be, MedAtlantic offers a lucrative referral bonus if you refer a colleague that would like more information.