MedAtlantic Healthcare Solutions has partnered with a growing radiology group that is looking for a full time Interventional Radiologist to join their medical team located outside of Wilkes-Barre, PA (Easy access to NYC, Philadelphia, Boston, and DC).
- Located North Eastern Pennsylvania
- M-F 8a-5p EST with some call
- Attractive shareholder and weeks off options
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Interventional Radiologist Needed
- Sub-specialty: Interventional
- Board-certified radiologist ABR/AOBR
- Growing team of physicians
- Hospital-based position
- Enjoy work life balance with a group that also covers Malpractice/Tail.
- Group offers benefits as a W2 or 1099 (possible)
- Offers relocation and CME assistance
- Credentialing assistance to make everything easier for your on-boarding process
The Ideal Candidate
-Experience and willingness to perform with vascular, angiography, and all diagnostic cases. 25% DR / 75% IR
-IR Fellowship Trained
-Licensed in Pennsylvania or willing to get a license for PA
-Board Certified or Eligible by the ABR or AOBR
Please apply or call/text 904-567-6410 to learn more. If you’re not interested, but have a colleague who might be, MedAtlantic offers a lucrative referral bonus if you refer a colleague that would like more information.