MedAtlantic Healthcare Solutions is seeking Dentists for a multispecialty practice in areas surrounding Aiken, Clarendon, Florence, Orangeburg, and Williamsburg counties.
Candidates must hold an DDS/DMD or equivalent and be eligible for licensure in the state of South Carolina. The desired candidate will have the skills and expertise to contribute to a culture of continuous learning and education, along with evidence of impact in clinical innovation.
The applicant will:
- Have an interest in providing dental services to patients at locations as scheduled
- Provide direction for dental healthcare activities at Centers
- Provide dental consultation for health care staff members
- Motivate the employees of the dental clinic, especially those involved in direct dental service delivery
- Assist in formulating, executing and periodically reviewing policies, protocols, procedures and patient referrals as appropriate
- Periodically review patient medical records for accuracy
- Document all encounters in electronic medical record
- Perform other appropriate duties as assigned by the Medical Director
- Competitive base salary. Potential for incentive pay via productivity and quality goals.
- Potential for sign-on bonus and payment of moving expenses
- State medical, DEA, SC license and yearly licensing fees covered
- Coverage of malpractice insurance
- Loan repayment – Dentists employed by our network are eligible to apply for NHSC loan repayment
- Opportunity for providers to purchase health and dental coverage at competitive rates
- Disability insurance (Short and Long term)
- 401k with employer matching a percentage of funds
- 15 days Paid Time Off (PTO), and 5 days CME per year
- CME $2000 allowable
Please apply or call/text 904-567-6410 to learn more. If you’re not interested, but have a colleague who might be, MedAtlantic offers a lucrative referral bonus if you refer a colleague that would like more information.